If you live in Spain for more than 183 days in a calendar year you are deemed to be a tax resident. This means that you must pay your taxes in Spain and not the UK or any other country you have lived.
There are only a few exceptions to this which are described in the Personal Income Tax Law (IRPF) or in the international double taxation conventions.

If you are told differently it is not true.

Every year between April and June you must make your tax declaration.

So that you comply with this we ask our clients for information regarding their income and we prepare the details and have them confirmed by our clients before sending the declaration by internet to the State Tax Administration Agency (AEAT).

You are informed that any property or investment abroad with a value of more than 50,000 Euro must be declared.

Very important, do not forget that residents for tax purposes are ALL of us who reside in Spain.